12 CDs Done

Monday, January 30, 2012

New Month New CD to Record...YIKES!

My New Year resolution, make 12 CD's in 12 months...no problem! Yeah, right.

The first one went pretty well. Recorded in about two weeks, got it up for sale in three (still waiting for it to show up on CD Baby and iTunes, etc.)

Here comes number two..."ELECTRIC BANANAS", "A Bunch of Super Silly, Rockin' Fun Songs for Kids with Appeal". I have been planning to do this CD for years and years, but I never really decided what songs to do, etc. I need 12. Here is what I have planned so far...

1. Electric Bananas (not actually written)
2. Banana Split Song (Cover)
3. Birthday Bop (not actually written)
4. Angry Birds (Ready)
5. Yellow Light, Red Light, Green Light, Go! (not actually written)
6. A Song About a Fire Truck (Kinda written)
7. Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! (Pretty much written, we do it live all the time)
8. Yellow Submarine (Cover) 
9. Hokey Pokey (Cover)
10. ?
11. ??
12. ???

So, my helpful friends out there. Any ideas for songs 10-12? Or arrangements or music riffs, jams. loops for the covers? I'm pretty open today.

OH, I forgot the BIG problem with recording this CD...I am booked solid with gigs ALL WEEK LONG!!! Great planning huh?

HEY!!! Before you take off PLEASE do the poll over on the upper right, OK?

Thanks, you rock!

1 comment:

  1. always tricky. But mentioning yellow triggered the line "don´t eat the yellow snow"... (said it was tricky...)
    And kids like to dance, maybe that is something to consider.
    And another important subject could be to always be nice to one another. Or to quote Bill & Ted, EXCELLENT.

    Man, what a daunting task! Still open to help with playing guitar though. I will look for some musical ideas for ya.

    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete