12 CDs Done

Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm Singing My Life Away

I have 2 and a half songs done, with no vocals, so today I decided to just concentrate on recording the vocals to these songs. If keep up with my schedule I need to finish recording the entire CD this weekend.

I had to spend the entire day yesterday booking shows and tomorrow I have a show very far away, football on Sunday (Go Packers!). I don't think that is going to happen, I still need to do these songs and record two more.

The computer is running so slow, every time I save it takes a few few minutes...ticktock...

So for those of you who wonder what it's like to have a home studio, here is a short glimpse into my vocal recording process, enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Okay... I'm here when you record, and I can't believe how accurately you captured your typical recording experience on camera! Proof that truth is stranger (and often funnier) than fiction! Yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete