12 CDs Done

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My first song is recorded!

OK, I did it.

In the middle of taking phone calls, checking email, doing bookings I managed to get up at 6 am, write a song (see last post) and record it! Computer crashes and all! (anyone want to donate a Mac Mini or iMac??? This old Windows 7 machine sucks). I honestly have no idea how I am doing all with this $400 Wal-Mart machine!

Here it is, please give it a listen He Had a Dream (Martin Luther King)

I changed some of the words.

I will start work on Fireflies again soon, but it feels good to get the first track done! Well...is it done? Any suggestions? I still have to do the final mix, mastering...maybe some sound bytes? Thoughts?

Oh, BTW - if you want to know what else I'm up to this month check out my CRAZY update video






No comments:

Post a Comment