12 CDs Done

Monday, January 9, 2012

Watching Football and Writing Songs

Yesterday I decided to take the day off to watch the NFL playoffs, that was until I got my new iPad...change of game plan.

I did watch the games, but during the commercial breaks I whipped out the iPad and wrote new song lyrics...maybe I should change my name to The Mighty Mr. Muli-tasker?

Any hoot, here is the latest set of lyrics of a new song titled, "Before the Morning Light". I am working on the music right now using Garage Band on the iPad. My plan for today is to record two new songs on the iPad before bed. Can I do it???

OK, back to work...check out the new lyrics...please leave a comment it you can figure out how to do it. A lot of followers are having problems with that, can anyone out there help?


Before the Morning Light

(c) 2012 William Charles Grisack lll

When I look into the sea of stars and distant galaxies
Constellations fill my gaze Cassiopeia lights the stage
At night before the morning light

When I lift my head up high to see an airplane in the sky
Moving lights are all I see the body moves invisibly
At night before the morning light

When the moon comes up, the sun goes down
The crickets make that chirping sound
Mothers put their kids to bed
And it's time for dreams to fill their heads

When I look out into space with my nighttime dreamy face
Will I see a UFO? Where is it from, where will it go?
At night before the morning light

When I look into the dark sky on the forth of each July
I see the rockets as they fly racing to explode up high
At night before the morning light

When the moon comes up, the sun goes down
The crickets make that chirping sound
Mothers put their kids to bed
And it's time for dreams to fill their heads

No comments:

Post a Comment