12 CDs Done

Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Song Done, Question for Gene Simmons

Got up this morning with an  idea for a new beat and rhythm for the KISS classic "Rock and Roll All Night", the title track from my new CD. It has a kinda swing to it, like Gary Glitter or Cheap Trick's "Ain't That a Shame". Mrs. Billy and I don't totally see eye to eye on this one, but I like it and want to get your opinion, but here is my question for Gene Simmons...are you there?

I am licensing the song through Harry Fox, but I don't think that covers posting it here. Is it OK if I do, or do I need to send you a check, if so where do I send it? Gene? I know you're out there and can smell money just like Mr. Krabs!

One or two more to go (still need one more song to make a perfect dozen...any ideas?), mixing , mastering and artwork, release on January 23...yeah right!


No comments:

Post a Comment