12 CDs Done

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Writing New Songs at 3 am

It's 4:21 am, I've been up since 3 am. Can't sleep. I think it was the double chocolate cake my son made (from scratch) for cooking class...yum!

Before I went to bed I had an idea for what should be the last song I need for the new CD. So, since sleeping is not an option I decided to finish it.

I don't know if I will stay up and record it yet tonight, but here are the lyrics...

Living in Dreamland
© 2012 William Charles Grisack III

Floating around in a vacuum place
No gravity to hold me just endless space
I was riding a rocket off to the stars
I got to visit the moon on my way to Mars
Living in dreamland imaginings
Can you guess what I was in my dream?
Can you guess what I was in my dream?

I had a helmet on, it was time to rock
Surrounded by a team of super jocks
Running really quickly on the green, green grass
A crowd was cheering when I caught the pass
Living in dreamland imaginings
Can you guess what I was in my dream?
Can you guess what I was in my dream?

Living in dreamland every night
I’m the star in every scene I write
Watching the movies inside my head
Living in dreamland from my bed

An alarm was ringing I had to be quick
Got in the truck I was fully equipped
Climbing the ladder swinging my axe
Saving lives was my only task
Living in dreamland imaginings
Can you guess what I was in my dream?
Can you guess what I was in my dream?

4 comments:

  1. I think this album great presentation for children. This album song every child likes it. at lest 2012 William Charles Grisack III thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this my friend from Russia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr. Billy,

    in order to get inspired to writing more songs, how about Googling for January facts and events?

    Keep up the hard work, and fingers crossed you will meet your deadlines.

    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete