12 CDs Done

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One Down, Eleven to Go!

TA-DA! I did it. CD #1 is officially available directly from my manufacturer, click here to see it. 

Soon I will have it at CD Baby and iTunes and everywhere else music is sold, shared or borrowed.

It took a few extra days to get it done, I just couldn't find the right order or the perfect mix, oh yeah...and my van blew up!

But "Rock and Roll All Night" is in the can the first of 12 and my...ummm...16th CD? I'll have to check that number.

I added a poll to this blog page, please do that. I also revamped my website, have you seen it lately?  Visit now and tell me what you think, OK? www.misterbilly.com 

I just have to share my favorite track with you. It's called "Reach for the Stars", it's a movement song. Here are the lyrics, the track is below...rock on!






Reach for the Stars!
© 2012 William Charles Grisack III

Raise your hands to the sky
Prepare yourself and get ready to fly
Hold your head up and bend at the knees
Take off and jump as high as you please

Reach for the stars!
Up, up, up, up!
Reach for the stars!
Up, up, up, up!
So long Venus, seeya Mars
The Milky Way will soon be ours
Reach for the stars!
Up, up, up, up!
Reach for the stars

Everybody drop and have a seat
And listen to this groovy beat
Goodbye gravity your work is done
Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!

Now wave your hands above your face
Like you’re floating out in space
Move ‘em left and swing ‘em right
Orbit like a satellite…real slow
Nowhere to go
The earth is far below
Get ready here we go! Everybody…

Reach for the Stars by Billy Grisack

3 comments:

  1. Sweet. I like that "up, up, up, up" part. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy, you keep getting better and better!
    Love, Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 CDs in 12 months! You are amazing at setting goals for yourself!

    ReplyDelete