12 CDs Done

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Electric Bananas, Day 1

February 1st 2012, it's a new month, a new CD... know what I did the last night of January 2012? I was up all night reformatting my computer and re-installing my recording programs...who doesn't love that!!!

Well it looks like I finally got it to work and I am starting on the first new song, a suggestion from my son, Wil (who is into Rob Zombie, KISS, Manowar, journey, Theory of a Deadman and Vitas, check that guy out!), his idea? "The Banana Splits Theme Song!" We did a show yesterday and during sound check we tried it out (along with a few other nominees). Sounded pretty darn good and fun, so away we go. Got a drum part down, working on bass and guitars next. Should be done (maybe posted today...I'm still not sure if it's OK to post covers on a blog without paying...anyone know the law out there?).

If there are any keyboard or harmonica players out there that want to add to the track, I'm doing it in the key of A with no modulations....all A all the time. The tempo is 160 bpm.
____________________________________________________________________________
PLEASE, TAKE THE POLL - SHARE FaceBook and Twitter - HIT THE Google +1 BUTTON AND COMMENT...OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment