12 CDs Done

Friday, January 6, 2012

Second song done, wish I had done more today

I guess I should be excited, I finished the track "Read a Book and Dream" today, but I am a bit disappointed. The goal was to get two songs written and recorded today. Bummer.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. Some of you are having trouble posting comments on the blog...anyone have a solution for this? Can you post it? Do you know if you can leave comments without using a Google account?

In addition to recording this song, I booked about 3 or 4 shows, took a shower and had lunch...what a time waster I am, huh? I did not check email or post to my social networks...too much...yet... I'll do that after I finish this post and my recording for the day.

There was some more progress made on Fireflies...I hope I don't regret this one...it's like, the hardest song I've ever tried to sing!

But on a happy note (note, get it...I crack myself up), here is the track  "Read a Book and Dream"  from the upcoming CD "Rock and Roll All Night" (yes, I plan to cover this KISS classic too) submitted for your approval.

http://soundcloud.com/misterbillyrocks/read-a-book-and-dream

Time to call it a day...soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment