12 CDs Done

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Recording of CD #1 is DONE!

Break out the juice boxes!



I have just finished the recording of the first of 12 CD's I will release this year just one day behind schedule!

Here is the list of songs recorded in alphabetical order...
  1. A Hard Days Night
  2. Before the Morning Light
  3. Counting Sheep
  4. Cricket Love Song
  5. Everybody Needs Sleep
  6. Fireflies
  7. Living in Dreamland
  8. Martin Luther King (He Had a Dream)
  9. Reach for the Stars
  10. Read a Book and Dream
  11. Rock and Roll All Night
  12. Things That Go Bump in the Night
12 songs on 12 CD's done in 12 months in 2012...off to a great start.

Now I need to mix 'em and do the album artwork...a lot left to do if I want to still meet my release date.

BTW-I checked my master song data base and with the release of this CD I will now have 197 tracks available for sale worldwide. Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment