12 CDs Done

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One Day Behind Schedule...Why?

Yesterday I was supposed to launch the new CD online and have it delivered to my manufacturer and distributor. Well, my van had other ideas! The day started off with me re-listening to the final mix of the CD and deciding that it needed one more re-mix...OK, but I had a gig to go to, so I planned to re-do the mix and finalize the artwork after I got back, still in plenty of time to meet my self inflicted deadline.

Got to the van and it started to overheat, took it to the shop..out of anti freeze...OK, get it serviced and then they told me my water pump kicked the bucket...goodbye gig...SORRY TO EVERYONE IN JOHNSON CREEK WI...REALLY!!!!!!!! I'LL BE BACK SOON, PROMISE!

So I took it to the local auto repair place, who informed me that it was not a water pump, my van was DEAD.

So I spent the rest of the day looking at new vans...I think I found one, but I have to barrow a friends van (THANKS BOBBIE!) to get to my gig in Watertown, WI today. I did re-mix and master and finalized the artwork, so...expect to see the new CD available this week. I'll be in touch and let you know ASAP!

Hope you are having a better week than I am so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment