12 CDs Done

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Only 3 days left to tell me what to do!


DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!!!

Now that CD #2 is done and the theme for CD #3 is a done deal I still need to decide what my next few CD's will be about

Right now, trains are next and from the votes on my poll; movement songs are in the lead with animals and holidays close behind for the next project.

Please jump in and tell me what you think I should do next. Here are the choices available for this round of voting...

Animals
Math and Numbers
People of Character
Holidays
Movement Songs
Science
Food

What do you think I should make an entire CD about, huh? 











Take the poll here

WHAT THEME SHOULD MY NEXT CD BE ABOUT?


9 comments:

  1. How about a whole CD of dance songs? :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, That is a great idea! I was thinking of adding dance songs to the movement CD....Mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, since I sent a message to my list today the topic "People of Character" is leaving animals, movement and holidays in the dust! What will the final outcome be? You be the judge vote now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Monday I will update my website header to include the results of the poll. Take a look at it now to see what I mean...

    www.misterbilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about kids with special needs, being different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know if I could do that. Have you heard any songs in this vein? I would like to hear them.

      Delete
  6. Movement is like magic! Children are born to move and the best thing about it is there are no wrong ways to move! Watch the expressions in their eyes as they move and dance. It makes them feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK Mr. B,
    I coulda voted for ANY on the list and added a few more ... for once I opted out of putting in my own idea figuring with 20 hours left, it could never win~ hee hee. So, I'll just vote & tell ... yes, i was pulled towards People Of Character but went with Movement ... partly because of my own Laurie Story Physical Phonics knowing how the little ones love to ~ and need to ~ wiggle & dance. And nothing says dance like Rock-n-Roll. Rock on Mighty Mr. B!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally, I think all of the topics have great potential. I've seen you do songs with movement, animals, and math/numbers. I'm really curious to see where you would go with PEOPLE OF CHARACTER. I perceive a need for programs promoting positive character development in children AND adults. By the way - I'm moving back to Green Bay at the end of March. See you soon! - Taku

    ReplyDelete