12 CDs Done

Saturday, February 4, 2012

New songs ready to record, so why is my drummer taking the weekend off?

Wil, my son is my drummer too...actually one of two drummers, his sister also works with me, but this post is about him not her...anyway, last week we did a ton of concerts at private schools and had a chance to practice, write and arrange new songs for the CD I am recording this month called "Electric Bananas".

We actually got so much done we started playing a few of the songs live to work out the bumps. Here is an example (WORLD SNEAK PEEK) at the title track "Electric Bananas", check it out...


It's a freeze dance kinda song, the kids loved at the the two schools we did it at. But I am missing the point here, we had decided to record this weekend but I buckled and let him have the weekend off...I'm taking the weekend off too, to celebrate his BIRTHDAY! Wil is turning 16 this Sunday (no Superbowl for me this year...he is not into football). Happy Birthday Wil! Send him a shout out if you like here on on his FaceBook page (friends ask me for his TEXT number...he never checks email!).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIL!



Enjoy the weekend off!


Back to work next week we have 6 new songs to record, wow!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I really impressed watch "Electric Bananas” video song. Someone likes this video and enjoying thoroughly. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete