12 CDs Done

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do You Like Banana Splits? New Track.

OK, it's 11.37 am and even with a 59 minute phone call from one of my best friends I got the track basically done. "The Banana Split Song" I could release it this way I think, but I hear a 60's organ in the back and maybe a harmonica or sax? solo??? Maybe kids voices...got kids? Got a way to record them? And to all my musical friends out there, wanna jump in???



Everyone else please leave a comment, take the poll over on the right, "like" and SHARE this stuff, PLEASE?

5 comments:

  1. It sounds great. I do think a 60s organ would add to it especially behind the "mess of fun" lines. What's the plugin you used - oh, soundcloud. I see it now. I better check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it,will be singing all day in my head!!
    Looking forward to seeing you live in Wausau in March. Will be bringing both my Grandson's, Jack and Hunter.
    Keep up the good work!!
    CA Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could try that organ if you like. Just sent me more detailed instructions and a file to work with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organ, amyabe? Cool song with or without...

    ReplyDelete