12 CDs Done

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Doing the Hokey Pokey, What Are You Doing?

OK, maybe I've gone too far this time...you be the judge.

When I set out to do the second CD, I wanted it to be fun, silly and goofy. I decided to do my version of "The Hokey Pokey". This song has been covered to death by too many kids artists to count. But I think I can guarantee it's never been treated like this before.

I think I'll stop now and let the track speak for itself. Please comment (good or bad) and if you like share it (good or bad...I can take it). BTW-I think it's FUNNER with headphones.

Here you go, put your right foot in...

2 comments:

  1. I love your version of Hokey Pokey, Mr. Billy! My right leg felt a little left out, though; and my left leg got really tired since it had to go twice in a row. Heh heh. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Heh heh. Catchy rhythm & lovely production- up to the high standards we have all come to expect from a typical MMB number. This one could be even a 'cut above'. It may even raise the bar- or set a new standard for THE POKEY!

    ReplyDelete