12 CDs Done

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Am Scared of Bananas When They Are Electric!

The clock is ticking...the bananas are electric...will they turn brown and black or self destruct before the deadline? Too dramatic? OK, heres the scoop, I only have two songs recorded (unless I add organ and a solo to the Banana Split Song), one music track done (Yellow Submarine, needs vocals and Spanish part...???) and about 5-6 songs ready to record that I've been working out with my son , Wil, at gigs during sound checks and on breaks, etc. Even if I get all that done this week (unlikely), I still need 3-4 more songs to complete the next CD (2 of 12).

Problem is, today I need to update my schedule, do contracts and some bookings. Wil is sick, didn't go to school, I have to take him to the doctor, no recording drums today...again.

I am also hoping to hear from a few guitar players that want to jam on a new song called "Five Rock and Roll Guitars"

Any hoot...time to eat my oatmeal and get to work...release date is February 23!!!!

Please take the poll, leave comments, share and like this post/blog...OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment