12 CDs Done

Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's 3 in the morning, who needs sleep?

It's after 3 in the morning. I am sitting on the couch while everyone is sleeping with my iPad and a set of headphones taking stock of where I am at with this CD project so far and doing a little recording (not kidding, just did the music track for the "Hokey Pokey"...why did I record that song...must sleep soon...).

Here is where,I am so far...

Songs done:

The mighty peanut
Banana split song
Angry birds

Songs partially done:

Five rock and roll guitars
Yellow submarine

Songs I plan to record this weekend with my son and family:

The cat came back/stray cat strut
A song about a fire truck
Electric bananas
Pizza, pizza, pizza

Songs not started yet:

Flying Bounce House
Happy birthday to you (not really written, still an idea in my head)

I'm thinking about doing something a little crazy and daring today. I will be doing a little workshop at my kids school on how to use Garage Band...maybe...just maybe I will try to record Flying Bounce House as the demo and video the class...mmmm...

Well, back to bed, big day tomorrow of recording and workshops...maybe some bookings thrown in too...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment