12 CDs Done

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Four Jamming Guitar Solos Needed ASAP!


Check out this tune my son and I wrote at soundcheck last week for the new CD. It's called "Five Rock and Roll Guitars".


What I want to do is find 4 guitar player...plus me...I'm #5, to do a solo in "E"...all "E", no other changes and record it to my jam track below. Then send me your solo only (maybe count in so I know where to start...or send it as a stem wav or MP3). There will be one solo section and one section where we all play together, I may cut and paste stuff to make that work.

Here is the track to jam with, if you have any questions contact me, OK? hello@misterbilly.com


I will pick the four best and use them, the players name and the color of their guitar (or favorite color).

I need this by the end of the week...no pressure!

Any takers???

Please leave comments and share, share, share!~

No comments:

Post a Comment