12 CDs Done

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need your vote before the train leaves the station!

I have a poll on my blog, right side, asking my fans, friends, peers and followers to suggest the topic of my upcoming CDs. So far only nine of you have taken the poll. A CD about Holidays and Animals are at the top of the pack.

I need to start planning what comes next as my current project CD #2 of 12, Electric Bananas" is almost done...YEAH!

HOWEVER...the next CD, #3 of 12 due out in March will be a follow up to my highly successful "Rock and Roll Rail Road" CD. I think I'm gonna call it "All Aboard the Rock and Roll Train" (do you like that title?). I may even record some of it at a railroad museaum...Mmmm....

I will be  doing a lot of "A Day Out With Thomas" events and train museums this year starting in March, many of the parent who purchased the first CD would like something NEW to listen too!

So please vote, comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment