12 CDs Done

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Finished another song, getting ready for a marathon recording session

Yesterday I finished "The Flying Bounce House" song. The song was recorded at a school workshop, roller skating rink, my van (waiting to pick up kids) and finally in my studio (mixing and adding sound effects). Here is the track and a little video of me in the van (for the non-believers).




Today my son and I are going on a non-stop recording spree. We have about 5-6 songs we want to knock out before Monday. We are hoping to do...

The cat came back/stray cat strut
A song about a fire truck
Electric bananas
Pizza, pizza, pizza

I'll try to shoot some video, maybe if I'm up to it try to Ustream it...we'll see...stay tuned for more. Don't forget to share, like and comment today, OK?

Did you take the poll today? What should I record next?

No comments:

Post a Comment