12 CDs Done

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Beatles Song Dora the Explorer Would Like!

I had another of my strange ideas. It started with a question..."What would the Beatles song Yellow Submarine sound like in Spanish?"

Then it got stranger..."What if I did all the echos in Spanish?"

Then I remembered, I don't speak Spanish...but I have a friend that does.

I have also never done a story on one of my CD's as many of my peers quite often do...maybe I can hit two birds with one Submarino Amarillo! Ole!
Would Dora really like this one? I think so!



So, for better or worse here is my rendition of Yellow Submarine, with a little help from my friend!


I'm thinking I will fade this one out.

I am working on finishing up the mix and artwork today. Tomorrow I have ONE LAST RECORDING SESSION with a special guest! It's gonna be cool, hopefully I'll get photos and video! I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment