12 CDs Done

Thursday, March 1, 2012

And the winners are...

The poll is over the winners are in. The next CD topics I record will be about...



  • Trains - to be released on 3/23/12
  • Movement Songs- to be released on 4/23/12
  • People of Character - to be released on 5/23/12
  • Animals - to be released on 6/23/12
  • Science - to be released on 7/23/12
  • Food - to be released on 8/23/12
  • Holidays - to be released on 9/23/12
  • Math and Numbers - to be released on 10/23/12


I'm not sure what I will want to do in November and December...take a break????

Now you all are not off the hook yet...no, no, no....

Now the real fun begins, I would like your ideas for cover songs or original songs or a song would would like to write with me on any of these topics...let's start with trains first though, OK?

1 comment:

  1. I´d say November should be about the holiday season. Merry merry ;-)
    and December might be a "this was the year" compilation album with 1 track from every CD and one new track to finish your crazy project...

    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete