12 CDs Done

Monday, December 10, 2012

This is how I get myself into trouble

Today I am supposed to be starting CD recording project #11, the sequel to my amazingly popular "Electric Bananas" CD called, "Another Bunch of Electric Bananas" (clever huh? Yeah right!). I now only have 21 days to record two more CDs, better get to it...

BUT NO...I I not happy with one of the tracks on the last CD. "My Flying Car". A nice little waltz by Dave Kinnoin. Great tune, but not really my speed...actually really not my speed...too slow. My vocal is not right either...I just can't release this, so instead of starting the next CD, I re-recorded that song this morning...this my friends is how I get into trouble! Do you remember when I re-recorded an entire CD earlier this year?


Yes I am nuts...or BANANAS! Get it? I crack myself up!

Anyhoot...I redid it, I love it and now I can more on. Here it is (at the bottom of this post) I hope you like it.

Now as far as the new CD goes here is the working playlist (totally subject to change and mad mind boggling revisions)...

  1. I Go Bananas for Bananas
  2. James the Racecar Kid
  3. Happy and You Know It
  4. Party Like a Rockstar
  5. Just Ducky
  6. Bing, Bang Boom!
  7. Mario Theme
  8. Funky Hu
  9. Monkey, Monkey
  10. Feet, Feet
  11. TBA
  12. Another Bunch of Electric Bananas
Recording Happy and you know it right now. This is going to be another attempt to use many different languages, it was my daughters idea...and a good one! 

And now for the updated "Flying Car" song...

No comments:

Post a Comment