12 CDs Done

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Make the Last One Count!


Yesterday was a disappointing Apocalypse...no I'm not complaining...I like it here. It's just there was a bit of hoopla, a few movies and stuff. So I guess the most exciting thing to happen in 2012 was my attempt to record and release 12 new CDs in 2012. Here's where we stand.

I have, I think eight CDs available on iTunes and CD Baby (and other places), all the rest are done (except for one, #12)  but I haven't had time to send them to the record manufacturer or distributors. They all are sitting on my computer just waiting.   

The last CD, "A Little Help From My Friends" is in HEAVY production right now. 

Against all the advice I have gotten from many fans, friends and family to take it easy, be happy with what I have or do a simple CD with already recorded songs, I decided to make this one the most difficult and challenging I could.

The CD is a celebration of teamwork, togetherness, character, the golden rule, the global village, networking, togetherness...I could go on and on (and I probably will), basically I have opened up the last CD to anyone who whats to join in and sing or play. And the word is out! I have had so many song submission, vocal tracks and instrumental tracks sent in that I feel this will be something special.


To really visualize the vibe I am creating a virtual band photo for the CD cover. Betting photos from all the wonderful people that have contributed to the music on CD 12. The picture at the top is what it looks like so far (I still have many more things to add). Here are some of the original photos and changes I made along the way...(oh and there are TWO songs at the bottom for you, one featuring my son and the other featuring my daughter!)












No comments:

Post a Comment