12 CDs Done

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm Taking the Day Off...Mr. Billy Style


I just got back from a gig, a library holiday music show at a library, went great! But, I wasn't able to record today. Now I'm back in the studio and just decided that I'm not recording today.

I am taking the day off...Mr. Billy style. After all I still have 26 days to finish 3 whole CDs...piece of cake.

Now before you check me into some mental facility, I want you to know that 6 of the 12 songs for CD #10 are DONE! So...if I can finish the other 6 this week all is well.

I need to get some booking, graphic design and email list stuff done today and  (check this out) prepare for a holiday craft bazaar this Saturday. I got this wild idea to sell my CDs as holiday gifts at a church craft fair (I'll let you know how that goes!).

Back to my recording news...

I have 6 songs done and I've put them into a set on SoundCloud. All of the music for the songs "Robot Army", "Vacation in Roswell" and "What Will They Think of Next?" was written and performed and produced by my son Wil AKA POD PERSiN.

I hope you enjoy the songs, please leave lots of comments and or suggestions, OK?


No comments:

Post a Comment