12 CDs Done

Monday, December 17, 2012

One of those days...months...years...

I must admit it, I am REALLY officially overwhelmed and have no freaking idea what I'm doing. There are only 14 days left until the new year. I have not finished CD 11 yet. I'm not sure what songs I am going to use...I have a ton to choose from and I'm starting to think that my big plans for CD 12 are too big and  nearly impossible...but, I'm committed (or should be).

I keep switching songs from CD 11 and 12 around, I want the last project to be all duets and collaborations so any song I have on deck that has duet or collaborations built in by default are going on CD 12. I moved a few more around today.

As of right now, here is the playlist for CD 11, "Another Bunch of Electric Bananas"


  1. Another Bunch of Electric Bananas 
  2. I Love My Mother
  3. Happy and You Know It 
  4. Funky Hu  
  5. James the Racecar Kid
  6. Valentine, Valentine
  7. I Go Bananas for Bananas
  8. Party Like a Rock Star
  9. A Monkey, Monkey, Monkey, Monkey, Monkey, Monkey Tale
  10. Swimming With Dolphins
  11. RINGO!
  12. ?
Before the end of the day it'll probably change again!

I have a bunch of songs to share with you today. last week Wil and I had a marathon recording session in our living room we streamed the whole thing live on uStream, I think you can still see it here at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mrbilly23.

Out the the session came three new songs, "Another Bunch of Electric Bananas", "James the Racecar Kid", A Monkey, MonkeyMonkeyMonkeyMonkeyMonkey Tale" and "Party Like a Rockstar".

Here they are, hope you like 'em.

PS- Please blog about what I am doing or post the songs and tell the story on your FaceBook page, OK? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment