12 CDs Done

Saturday, December 29, 2012

DONE...almost...

Yesterday was a wild ride. At the beginning of the day I still had four songs to record. I had lost some files, but I was determined to finish recording all the songs before midnight. I did. In fact I did it in style...


About halfway through I started tweeting everything I was doing, step by step and when I got to the last song I decided to go LIVE and stream it...reality baby! It was a ton of fun explaining what I was doing and joking around with all the people who showed up like Monty Harper, Clark the Rock Guitarist, Greg Coony, Captain Jelly Bean and Vogal Joy...there were more, but these guys (and my cousin Tressa) really got into it.I think you can see all of it on my Ustream Channel .

Today I am doing a little remixing, mastering, graphic tweaks and uploading the rest of my CDs to my manufacturing company. If all goes as usual, all 12 CDs will be ready to purchase as REAL PHYSICAL CDs before Tuesday January 1, 2013.

SIDEBAR; the next time I get depressed (yes, I do from time to time) because I think I have no friends (I really think that a lot), I have to look at this CD cover and shut up.

Here is the latest (probably NOT final CD cover...can you see what's new?...

I'm still adding people to the last CD cover. Since not all of the folks that helped me with tracks appeared on the last CD, I thought that they should still be represented here. But I am having a heck of a time remembering everyone that jumped in, some folks have no photos I can find. Bummer. Maybe those people are there but standing so far back they are lost in the shadows? Yes! That is my story and I will stick to it!

Look at that thing; country, bluegrass, jazz, African,  hard rock, pop, folk, classic rock, blues, alternative, singer-songwriter, Christian, computer, IOS, prog and children music makers from all over the globe. How cool is that? I probably missed a few styles sorry.

OK how about a really FUN song to take us out today, huh? This is a song that my wife and I have been doing for years in pop bands, I really wanted to do one or two more great songs for the girls. I added "Swimming with Dolphins" and this little gem (with new lyrics when needed) called (nobody barf...) "Barbie Girl". I'm Ken. See ya later...


No comments:

Post a Comment