12 CDs Done

Friday, December 21, 2012

I am No Longer Bananas

Yesterday I left the world of bananas behind me. After finishing the last song, "I Go Bananas for Bananas" (hear the track at the bottom of this post) with +Monty Harper I began working on the final CD of the project! "A Little Help from My Friends". Yea me!

One of the hardest parts of the project was having enough songs. I started out writing most of them and doing a few covers on each CD. As other writers joined in I had more to choose from. I am currently in the process of recording five different songs at once and still have a ton to choose from, check it out...

SONGS WORKING ON NOW:

  1. With a Little Help From My Friends - with many musicians and singers
  2. Why Can't We Be Friends- with many musicians and singers
  3. Together Again - with my daughter Taelor
  4. Wipe Out Wil - with my son Wil
  5. Barbie Girl - with my wife Cathi

SONGS STILL AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE FROM:

  1. Cleaning Up the Table - Oliver Kinnoin
  2. Worlds Lamest Superhero - Mike McManus
  3. Woke Up Cranky - Dave and Oliver Kinnoin
  4. They're Never Gonna Play This Song on the Radio - Monty Harper and me
  5. The Guitar Players that Saved the World - me
  6. Just Ducky - Leanne Regalla
  7. Crazy With Happiness - Dave Kinnoin
  8. Swimming With Dolphins - Dave Kinnoin
  9. Feet Feet - Marla Lewis
  10. I Just Made You Say Underwear!- Monty Harper and me
  11. I Don't Want an Easy Life - Dave Kinnoin
  12. A Teaspoon at a Time - Dave Kinnoin
  13. If I Had a Pony - Sue Straw and me
  14. Elf on a Shelf - Sue Straw and me
  15. The Superhero Song - Jeanie B!
  16. Girl Power - Mary Lynn Maestro 
  17. The Elephant Song - Eric Herman
So to be honest I have NO IDEA what I will be doing next!

All I know is that I will be attempting to finish this CD and the entire project before Christmas Eve...PERIOD.

OK, so HO! HO! HO! Away I go off to recording land, hope you like the song today!

No comments:

Post a Comment