12 CDs Done

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Take a sick day? NEVER.


I am sick.

Really, I slept in, made the kids take the bus, no breakfast cooking or podcast recordings for me today, nope.

But I have pulled myself out of bed to try to finish CD # 11, there are now only 13 days left to finish this project. I have redid the playlist yet again and this is what is left to accomplish, today(?)...

Happy and You Know It - final mix of the voices I have. I was hoping to get two more, but other people have lives too and can't drop everything for me. MOSTLY DONE!

Overworld (Mario Theme)- my song arranged and recorded most of this. I tried to add guitar last night but as I said, I don't feel well so I asked Clark (the rock guitarist)Colborn to do it and he said YES! MOSTLY DONE!

Bing, Bang Boom!- a cool song about my daughter by Dave Kinnoin. I am recording this today and I hope to have Taelor play drums on it later this evening. NOT STARTED.

I Go Bananas for Bananas - the very first song I picked for the CD by Monty Harper.I hope I get to it and my voice holds out. NOT STARTED.

I can't remember if I have a song for you today or not...OH YEAH I DO! This is a remake of a song I did way back on the "Batteries Not Included" album. It's a twist on the old kids tune "BINGO" about a drummer from a very famous band called "RINGO". I first heard a version of this by "Andy the Music Man" a long, long time ago. Hope you like it...

1 comment:

  1. Here's an "out" for you, Mr. B. If you can't get all 12 CDs done by Jan. 1, extend it to CHINESE New Year! It's early Feb. (don't know the exact date but I can get it for you) so you'd have at least a whole 'nuther month. I hereby dub you an honorary Chinese so you can relax. Too much stress is no good for anyone...

    ReplyDelete