12 CDs Done

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Dentist, My Mother and Funky Hu?

Here I am, in the dentist office waiting room when I should be recording my butt off. There are only 18 or 19 days left to finish all 12 CDs, but my kids come first!

Yes it's time for their annual tooth check up. Gotta do it.

Yesterday was good, I finished a really interesting song called "Funky Hu". It's a tune by Dave Kinnoin and Jimmy Hammer. The day before I did "I Love My Mother" by Will Hale. I will post both songs at the end of this post.

BTW- aren't iPhones awesome? I'm writing this blog waging for the kids in the lobby here! Anyway...

I have also been doing a lot of planning for my last CD, I want to get as many people to guest star on it as possible! Wanna sing or play? Please?

Later today Wil and I are going to have a marathon recording session and try to do as many basic tracks as possible, at least 3 or 4 songs. Later I'll take Taelor to roller skating and work on graphic design.

Well that's it for today, enjoy the the songs and please consider writing a blog post or submitting a story to your local papers, entertainment magazines or TV news, whatever. Thanks for all the support!





No comments:

Post a Comment