12 CDs Done

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Record, Sleep, Record, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep...


I have no idea what is wrong with me. As hard as I try to do anything, all I want to do is sit and stare or sleep. My body feels like it went on vacation and forgot to tell my brain!

I did manage to push through it a bit yesterday before I passed out around 3 pm for a few hours.

I was going through all the songs I wanted to record, but nothing sounded interesting or exciting so I went though a bunch of submissions I received and found a song that got me going by Will Hale called' "I Love My Mother". It's awesome, lots of fun and in his live version the kids really scream out the chorus  I can't wait to try it for myself.

I also made some more progress yesterday and today on my new multi-lingual version of "Happy and You Know It". We are clapping in several different languages including Danish, Dutch, Afrikaan, French and Hebrew. Oh yeah, and plain ol' English too. I really wanted a Spanish so once again my big brother from another mother Dave Kinnoin is bailing me out...we really need to give this guy and award or something.

I hope to have that one in the can by late tomorrow, I'll keep working on other songs while I do this one.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a really cool day, my son in recording with me so I hope to knock out about 4-6 basic tracks with him before i take my daughter to rollerskating (that is when I usually do my graphic design  on my iPad while she skates!).

OK, I think that's it...working a a cool tune with Dave Kinnoin and Jimmy Hammer right now called "Funky Hu"...you're gonna love it. Here is "I Love My Mother"...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment