12 CDs Done

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Return of Super Monkey and More


Yesterday I finished recording all the songs for the new CD "Super Superhero Songs". The song my daughter and I wrote "A Guy Named Stan" came out AWESOME! I have included it at the bottom of this post. I also made a change on the CD cover, as I added a remix of a classic Mr. Billy song from a decade ago called "Super Monkey" (which is also at the bottom of the post). I felt that since we were all superheros on the cover I should add Super Monkey too! Can you see him up above?

I am doing the final mixing, mastering and graphic design over the weekend while I'm on the road with Wil. 

I was going to take a break but I only have 31 days to do 36 new songs, so I'm starting the next project today. It's called "Sensational Songs About Science...Fiction?" Like the title?

As I'm getting nearer the end of this project I would really appreciate you  blogging, posting on your FaceBook/Twitter, sending a note to any music writers/newspapers etc. It would be cool to let a ton of people in on this race to the finish...

Anyway, thanks for all the love and support pouring in, here are the new songs, hope you dig 'em!



1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you did the Stan Lee song! It is GREAT as are the others! And I LOVE the CD cover, too! :)

    ReplyDelete