12 CDs Done

Monday, November 12, 2012

Mr. Spock, Time is Running Out


Captains log stardate 11.12.2012:

While orbiting an M class planet above a humanoid territory called Wisconsin the crew and I decided to record 12 new musical projects, called CDs on the planet below, in just one orbital rotation, called an earth year.

My away team and I have been gathering data about customs and the interests of the life forms below, however Starfeet Command has repeatedly sent us away from our primarily mission to complete other tasks during this time. Time is the one thing we are running out of.

At the request of Starfeet I have added a countdown device to our computer log, also know below as a, "blog". I fear that if we have not finished our task before the counter runs out it may activate our ships self destruct code.

We have no choice to to finish what has become an impossible job. I've asked our chief engineer to push our reactors to the max and or doctor to prepare for a wave of overworked and exhausted crewman visiting sickbay for the next 30 days.

The most recent musical composition we have completed may be the best work my crew has done sa far, at least the first verse...I have spoken to Commander Spock about the strange and unusual topic Ensign Harper choose for verse two, but as I said we are running out of time, as odd as it is I must accept it a some kind of space madness setting in.. Please give it a listen and see if you agree, Kirk out.


2 comments:

  1. nice one! Is it that only the geeks get all the SciFi references? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with Big Bang Theory, the new Star Trek and kids really into Star Wars (which Disney just bought), I think it's OK.

    ReplyDelete