12 CDs Done

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Batman and Villains on Vacation


Two more songs done. The first song, the one I talked about and actually finished recording yesterday is called "Villains on Vacation" It turned out (pardon the pun) super. There is a cool battle part in the middle with newscaster commentary. Here is the songs, give it a listen and share, share, share. Add to your FaceBook today, please?


The next song I kinda decided to do on a whim, thought it would be quick and easy...WRONG! But I am glad I did it. It's a kind of mash-up of the Batman movie theme, the Batman TV show theme and Jingle Bells Batman Smells.

Way back when I first proposed the superhero project one of my collaborators, Will Hale said, "You HAVE to do Jingle Bells Batman Smells...it's a given". So I did it.

I recorded kids at my daughters school doing background vocals yesterday and finished the recording this morning. I have planned to get one of two more songs done today, but I have a sick tummy, so that be all for today, we'll see. Give this one a listen too, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment