12 CDs Done

Friday, November 23, 2012

It's a bird...it's a plane...NOT

Look up in the blog, it's a bird...it's a plane...NO! It's The Mighty Mr. Billy! Yes I did finally make my superhero cartoon. I got a lot of suggestions and this is what I came up with. Like it?

Great news, as of today I am 50% done with CD #9. I took off Thursday (Thanksgiving) and even though I slept in VERY LATE, I still got 2 new songs recorded today, that brings the total up to 6 songs done, they are:

1. Magneto and Titanium Man 
2. Comic Book Store
3. Action Hero, Hero Action
4. Super Sidekicks
5. Green - NEW
6. Bowling for Heroes - NEW

"Green" was written for this project by my good pal and pretty steady writing partner this year, Dave Kinnoin. It's quite simply a song about green heroes, and there are a few. My wife Cathi did some vocals on the chorus and my son said this was his favorite song so far, his other favorite was "Bowling for Heroes", the other song I did today. Complete with bowling alley sound effects, it paints a nice little picture of super heroes blowing off steam at "The Super Bowl"...no not that Super Bowl.


Here they both are for your enjoyment. Love to hear your comments...please!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! Lots of variety and great sound effects! The VOCAL effects are especially entertaining! LIKE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete