12 CDs Done

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Is it LIVE or is it...


Almost all the recording is done for CD #8 " The Out of Control Rock and Roll Reading Show". But there is one more part to this CD, something I have never tried before. I am attempting to make this album sound like it was recorded live at a giant stadium or arena.

Not that I'm trying to fool anyone or anything, but the idea of this project is to present it as a FICTIONAL FANTASY event that takes place a LIBRARY STADIUM. 

So as I finish the music and vocals I will now begin to add crows sounds, introductions and banter with my guest start, which there are many.

Here is the song list (the final order is not set yet) and a little acknowledgement of the special guests that appear on each track.
  1. The Out of Control Rock and Roll Reading Show with Clark Colborn
  2. Overdue
  3. Meet Me at the Library with Will Hale
  4. Words with Bob Baker
  5. Shakespeare in My Ear with Dave Kinnoin
  6. Bedtime Stories 
  7. Blast into Books with Monty Harper
  8. Can You Dig It?
  9. Boogie Woogie Bookworm with Sue Straw
  10. Stop Drop and Read
  11. Read-A-Rooey with Dave Kinnoin
  12. The Out of Control Rock and Roll Reading Show (Reprise) with Peter Cox
So here is my first attempt at recording a fake live song, the last track you'll hear on the CD is the fist to be finished...whaddaya think?




2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! You ROCK, Mr. Billy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool Beatlesque vibe! I did hear some harmony vocals in my head to the end, but it´s probably too late for that. Let alone if I could make it up that high ;-)
    And loved the way you put the solo in, thanks for letting me shine.

    Looking forward to this one, cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete