12 CDs Done

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stan Lee and Superman?

I am sitting in my studio at 8 am. I have already done my Podcast and Short Silly Song of the Day and now I'm getting ready to record the LAST song of CD #9. I wrote this one last night with my 13 year old drumming daughter Taelor. We had a great time I had my guitar and iPad and she had a laptop. 

She looked up stuff on the Internet and we bounced ideas off each other. We came up with a song about Marvel Comics mega-man Stan Lee. Here are the lyrics (it took about an hour or two to get it done):
_____________________________________

A GUY NAMED STAN
By Taelor Grisack and Wialliam Charles Grisack III

Can you imagine a world without the Avengers
Can you imagine a wold without Spider-man
Can you imagine a wold with the god of thunder
Can you imagine a world without a guy named Stan?

Can you imagine a world without Tony Stark
Can you imagine a world without his Iron Man
Can you imagine a world without Captain Marvel
Can you imagine a world without a guy named Stan?

Can you imagine a world without Magneto
Can you imagine a world without Titanium Man
Can you imagine a world without the Human Tourch
Can you imagine a world without a guy named Stan?

What if there was no Fantastic Four
What if there was no Giant Man
What if there was no, no, no, no X-Men
What if there was no guy named Stan

Stan Lee, there has to be a Stan Lee
Or we would not be happy in this universe
Stan Lee, there has to be a Stan Lee
Or maybe two or three in the multi-verse

What would the heroes do without the villains
What would the heroes do without a plan
What would the heroes do without the sidekicks
What would the heroes do without a guy named Stan

Their creator is a marvel
With a most fantastic hand
Their creator humble Mr. Lee
Is just  a guy named Stan
_________________________________

Pretty cool huh? I will post the song tomorrow...I may take a day off before starting the next CD...CD #10!!!!


Oh, and here is the Superman Mania song I promised you yesterday, enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Superman Mania is awesome. Be sure to hear the ending, people!

    ReplyDelete