12 CDs Done

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Super Superhero Songs Sessions Start TODAY!

OK all, CD #8 is history and off to the manufacturer and distributor (CD Baby and iTunes etc...YEA!), not it's time to get SUPER.

Took the weekend off and now I'm ready to rock again.

My next project, CD # 9 is all about super heroes and superhero things.

The title is "SUPER SUPERHERO SONGS"


Here is the projected song list:


  1. Magneto and Titanium Man
  2. Villains on Vacation
  3. Girl Power
  4. Superman-a-Mania
  5. Spider-man (Ode to a Superhero)
  6. Bowling for Heroes
  7. Green
  8. Comic Book Store
  9. Action Hero, Hero Action
  10. You Could be Female
  11. Stan Lee
  12. Sidekick Blues
The cover is going to feature my family and I envisioned as superheroes. So far I have Wil (my drumming son and video dude) as THE CONTROLLER and Taelor (daughter, also drummer, artist and Beatles fan) is THE BRITISH INVADER. Here they are, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment