12 CDs Done

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Am I a Nerd?

Am I a nerd?

Let's see, I play with my iPad and my I phone all day long, I watch Star Trek… I even have a huge Star Trek collection of action figures books videos and models. My son and I hang out in comic bookstores together. My daughter and I hang out in record stores to buy… Real vinyl records. I love techie stuff, listen to podcasts and I am addicted to the Big Bang theory. Yes, I am a nerd.

One day while checking my Twitter feed I discovered the functional nerds podcast, actually I discovered John Anilleo and his sci-fi songs… That led me to the functional nerds podcast, I became addicted.

And today, drumroll please, I am a guest on the show!

I'm taking a short break from recording and gigging today to drive from North Carolina back to Wisconsin, I just heard the show and think it's pretty cool. So I decided to stop at a McDonald's on the way, tap into their Wi-Fi and write this blog post to let you know about the episode that features me.

Here is the link…


Of Hope you like the show, please share it reposted and most importantly leave a comment on the functional nerds podcast page it would mean a lot to me and will mean a lot to John and Patrick too.

BTW listen to the music playing before I start speaking, it is the world premiere of my new song angry bird space. It's the follow-up single to my single angry birds. It will go on sale worldwide next week, but you can hear it for free today.

Here it is, hope you enjoy it Rock On!


No comments:

Post a Comment