12 CDs Done

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Recording my new CD again!


So what does Mr. Billy do when he's on tour and has gigs on the weekends but no shows Monday to Thursday? MAKE ANOTHER CD!

The plan was to record one or TWO, new CDs while we were on tour here in North Carolina, but something went horribly wrong with my last CD, somewhere between mixing and mastering, the whole thing sounded very bad...and (I have no idea how) it went to CD Baby and iTunes like that!!!!! Nooooooooo!

I think this was the first time I actually let my 12 CD deadline affect the quality of my work. My bad. So, I am re-recording the entire CD, yep! I will not release junk just to make the deadline.

So Wil and I spent the day at the transportation museum where our gear is and recorded new tracks for the last CD and even some tracks for the next CD "BOOGALOO ZOO".

Here is a video of what we did today (BTW, it's the first videoI ever edited in iMove), hope you like it, comments?


1 comment:

  1. Your camera man needs to work on his form! (Isn't the camera man the president of the label?... and the producer?... and the artist?... and the roadie?... :) ...Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete