12 CDs Done

Friday, October 19, 2012

An Armadillo a Tortoise and the Piggies

I am now in the home stretch of my next CD (#7...this is month 10, still a bit behind) "Boogaloo Zoo".

In the past three days I have finished "Amy Armadillo" and "Desert Thunder", both collaborations with the Songwizard Dave Kinnoin and company. I think that these are two of my finest recordings ever. My daughter thinks that they might be her two new favorite songs of mine!

Yesterday I decided not to do a Weird Al style "ALL PIG" polka and istead do a punk rock version of George Harrison's "Piggies" from the Beatles White Album. It like totally rocks dude.

I was supposed to finish it yesterday as part of my "30 Day Get Important Stuff Done Challenge" with Bob Baker, but life got in the way, again. So I am working on vocals right now.

Boogaloo Zoo might be one of the best CDs I have ever recorded, we'll see...best let you and the other Mr. Billy fans make that decision.

Anyway, here are TWO tracks to check out. Amy Armadillo and Desert Thunder. PLEASE share and comment, rock on!



No comments:

Post a Comment