12 CDs Done

Sunday, October 14, 2012

What are you doing today?

It's Sunday! what do you have planned?

Me? I am at the CMN (Children's Music Network) national conference in Zion, IL (near Chicago) with my kids Taelor and Wil.

I am attending a workshop about social media and blogging etc, so I decided to update my blog today.

Started the day at breakfast and networking with my fellow kids music makers. As a result of meeting up with so many friends I was able to find some wonderful people to interview for my new podcast (more about that later).

After breakfast I met up with Wiley Rankin from Jump for Joy Music and he recorded a WILD harmonica solo for my cover of the classic rock song, "Freebird".

Now I am sitting in a great workshop moderated by Liz Buchanan, with a wonderful group of people taking about social media, blogging, Twitter, FaceBook and more.





No comments:

Post a Comment