12 CDs Done

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Progress report from Vegas

Hi all,

Still here in Vegas, took care of my moms arrangements yesterday.

I actually did start to work on the last song for my next CD " Boogaloo Zoo". I brought my iPad and recorded bass, drums and some guitar so far. I'm really happy with what I have so far. I may try to finish it today...we'll see.

Also, check this out, I have a lot of people ask me how I record a song on an iPad, so I am making a video of the process. I'll upload it to YouTube as soon and the song is finished...it's going to be a step by step thing and you can follow along and make your own song on your iPad (iPhone or like my son even your iPod!).

Once again I am taking advantage of the free wifi here at McDonalds! Having breakfast with my family and friends while updating my blog.

Ok, we'll this is just a short post today, hope all is well where you are, rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment