12 CDs Done

Monday, October 22, 2012

Las Vegas?

I'm sitting in a McDonald's in Las Vegas right now. (Did you know the bathroom doors are locked here in Vegas? You have to get the manager to buzz you in...weird).

Over the weekend my mom passed away, after my weekend shows I grabbed the first flight I could get to take care my sister and all the other stuff you need to do when stuff like this happens, sad.

Needless to say I won't be finishing the Boogaloo Zoo CD this week (I was hoping to release it today, oh well).

I only have one more song to go, a little ditty called "Dressing Up My Animals". I did bring my iPad recording studio and if I can't sleep while I'm here (very good chance of that) I might try to record it in my rent a car.

On the way here I did do something really cool I want to share with you...

I created the cover for my next CD called "The Out of Control Rock and Roll Reading Show". The concept for the next CD is a fantasy concert that takes place at LIBRARY STADIUM...cool huh? Anyway, here is the cover, I might need to clean it up a bit, the plane was a little bumpy!

I think one of the best ways to honor my mom is to keep on track and finish this project. She knew I as going to finish, so I will. Five your kids a hug today, rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment