12 CDs Done

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where is my guitar cord?

OK boys and girls, now that my MAY CD is finally out, time to continue to play catch up and work on my JUNE CD. I would officially like to introduce you to...

"A BOY AND HIS GUITAR"

12 songs
1 guitar
1 microphone
1 iPad
1 me.
That's it.

Here are some of the songs that I think I'll be recording (most likely all on the iPad this time)...

A boy and his guitar
Roar like a dinosaur
Name these tunes (a medley of classic kids songs like twinkle twinkle and wheels on the bus etc.)
Hush little alien (based on the book)
My trip to the pet store (how much is that doggie in the window?)
Ticket to ride (Beatles!)
It's a green day (about St. Patrick's Day, not the band)
Just a Bad day
Talk like a pirate day
Underwear, under where?
Video camera (might have to rename this "My Video App...who uses a camcorder anymore?)

No guarantee that any of these songs will make the cut, but I am starting to record tomorrow.  Anyone have any song ideas, original or cover that might work? I thought about Harry Chapin's "Cat's in the Cradle"...dunno...thoughts???

2 comments:

  1. great idea (and clever way to make up some lost time?) ;-)

    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Song rec: Wipe Out!

    ReplyDelete