12 CDs Done

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My new CD is available today!

OK, I did not lose my mind, I am not dreaming. The 5th CD in my 12 CD trilogy X's 4 is available for purchase directly from my manufacturer today. In the next few weeks it'll be popping up on CD Baby, iTunes, Spottify, catalogs and retail outlets worldwide.

You can hear full length songs here on the blog or at SoundCloud.

If you would like be the first person on your block to get a copy click here.

See...it's real...really real! BTW-this CD is AWESOME...cool guitar solos and great messages for kids of all ages. Tell a teacher about this one.



Pillars, Places and People of Character

1.  A Person of Character2.  Whoa- Whoa- Whoa, Eet s Jacques Cousteau!
3.  It Could've Been Me4.  Peace Train
5.  Citizenship6.  A Place of Character
7.  Lotta Good in There8.  Martin Luther King Jr.
9.  Good Place10.  Respect Me
11.  Harry Potter (No Good Toys)12.  My Dad (Man of Honor)




1 comment:

  1. YES you did it again.
    Congrats and on to the next one.

    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete