12 CDs Done

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Almost there!

Today I'm moving my recording studio from the kitchen to my bedroom.
The problem is, my bedroom is a disaster it's going take me about two
or three hours to clean up the mess… just kidding probably an hour to
find a space to set up my recording equipment.

Today I'll be finally finishing my CD about character traits. I have
one lead vocal left to do, it's for a cover of a song by SteveSongs
called, "No Good Toys", a song about Harry Potter which I think will
fit in nicely with my character CD. I have to redo a couple of vocal
spots add guitar to a couple of songs, do the final mix and mastering
and all of the recording will be done… Awesome!

The last three songs I've been working on I recorded most of the music
on my iPad in between shows on breaks, in parking lots, motel rooms,
in my van, anywhere I can find the time. Yesterday I managed to get
all of the songs moved from my iPad to my MacBook. I had a great time
doing vocals I'm really happy with the way they turned out. Today I
hope you get all the guitar parts done I'll be recording directly into
the MacBook.

Tomorrow will be a little bit more difficult I need to move everything
over to my Windows machine which is broken right now. I need to move
into my Windows machine because my manufacturer will not accept files
done on a Mac they have a proprietary program that is Windows only so
once I've finished doing all the recording, I have to make sure my
artwork is done, make sure my licensing and songwriting credits are
correct, then upload everything to my Manufacturers server… Assuming I
can get the darn Windows 7 machine to run. Anyone else have problems
with their Windows computer?

I love my iPhone, I love my iPod, I love my iPad, and I really love my
MacBook… My old Windows machine, not so much.

Well, here I go wish me luck today as I clean room, set up equipment
and record a masterpiece… All in a days work for Mr. Billy.

BEFORE




















AFTER


1 comment:

  1. Go Billy Go! go Billy go! Go Billy, Go Billy, Go Billy go!

    U dah Man! U R Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete