12 CDs Done

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Still Rocking, Still Recording...No Matter What

It's been a while since I've posted on my CD recording progress.

First off for everyone waiting for the May CD "Moving Day" to be available on iTunes and CD Baby, we have been hung up with legal issues, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel... Really.

"So why no CD for June and July yet Mr. Billy?" good question, I have been doing between 2 to 6 (yes I said 6!) shows a day. Just can't seem to finish one, but I've been working on 2 new CDs simultaneously... Doing vocals in the van between shows and recording at sound checks and in our motel rooms, etc.

Here is the final track list for "Pillars, Places and People of Character"

Person of Character
Martin Luther King Jr.
Respect Me
My Dad
Citizenship
A Place of Character
A Good Place
Jacques Cousteau
Lotta Good in There
It Could Have Been Me
Harry Potter (No Good Toys)
Peace Train

This CD will be followed up with an all animal collection called "Boogaloo Zoo" and an all acoustic collection called "A Boy and His Guitar" with a super cool project that I'm super excited about... It's gonna be super!!!

Yes summer has not been kind to me and this crazy project but you have my monkey back guarantee I WILL HAVE 12 NEW CDs before the last day of 2012.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the "monkey back guarantee." Here's my monkey! I want the character CD--please let us know when it's for sale!!!

    ReplyDelete