12 CDs Done

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Update from a deadline walking

It's 5:57 PM just 6 hours from the final deadline to release the March CD in March!

So far I have the artwork done and I'm going over the final mixes.

Here is the NEW final playlist and order...


1. The Crazy Crazy Train Polka Polka
2. The Caboose is Loose
3. Loco Motion
4. Wabash Cannonball
5. Old Train
6. Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
7. Last Train Clarksville
8. Folsom Prison Blues
9. I've Been Working on the Railroad
10. Trains, Trains, Trains
11. The Little Engine That Could
12. City of new Orleans


Bouncing down a revamped version of City of New Orleans as I type (the tempo was sloppy and the vocal needed to be doubled), we recorded the rhythm track for this one live...I hope to post the video soon.

Here is the CD cover...thoughts?



One solo did not work out so I have to record a new one in a few minutes. I'll be right back...

OK, got the solo done, wanna hear it? OK...here it is a cover of Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash. My son and I along with another father son team recorded the main track live into ONE USB mic, MONO! Then I added some stuff. Here it is, hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment