12 CDs Done

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back on the Train Gang

My son and I are currently in Florida doing "A Day Out With Thomas" event. We have the week days off so now I can finish the mixing, mastering and album design...yea!

The Internet is not really good here so I don't know if I will be posting songs or not, but I hope so!

Today I got up around 8 am and started working on the mix for my new Weird Al style train medley called " The Crazy-Crazy Train Polka-Polka", I think it's pretty awesome. We've been doing it everyday here at Thomas to rave reviews. It has classic rock, pop, big band, TV themes and more shoved together at light speed.

I also finished The Locomotion, The Wabash Cannon Ball, I've Been Working on the Rail Road and my original Trains, Trains, Trains.

I'm going to try to post this update here at the library, if I can get a strong enough signal I'll try to post a track today!

No comments:

Post a Comment